May 18th is when we asked the questions.
We received Aubree’s answers in the mail June 26, 2014.
1. What have you eaten this week?
Yakisoba, onigiri, ramen, and chocolate.
2. Have you met any interesting people this week?
No, we are trying to find some investigators now.
3. How do you like sleeping on the floor, and eating on the floor?
I like sleeping on the floor, it is actually really comfortable. I sleep like a rock. We have a normal table and chairs so we don’t eat on the floor.
4. How is your apartment, what does it look like and do you like it?
Our apartment is really nice. Just the two of us live here so there is a good amount of space for us. I think it just looks like a normal apartment.
5. Are you getting better at Japanese?
I am able to bear my testimony in Japanese in every lesson. Sometimes I have no idea what is going on it’s really funny the way I translate things sometimes because, the other day I thought that Ward Shimai said that Jesus rode a bicycle.
6. What is your daily Schedule like?
We do study in the morning and then we teach lessons and try to find more investigators.
7. Can you read any of the signs like street signs?
No—Well a little Stop Signs are weird, I can read a few kanji but not a lot.
8. What time is your church on Sunday? Is it a lot different from ours? Take a picture of the church?
Church is at 10am.
9. Are you able to sleep at night? How is time change?
Yes I sleep all night and wake up only when the alarm goes off.
10. Did you have any diners with anyone this week?
We had dinner with Wantanabe Shimai’s house and the Matsuraga faimilies house it was really good.
11. Have you bought your rain suit?
12. How do you like your bike?
I really like it, it is the perfect size for me. The elders adjusted the seat for me it is really good.
13. Did you get a basket?
14. How do you like your companion?
My companion is awesome! You know how curious I am about everything? Well I ask her questions all day and she answers them all! She really helps me a lot!
Another interesting and funny fact, Aubree said that most of the toilet seats in Japan are heated.
I found two really cool scriptures this week:
3 Nephi 7:5-8
5 The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
6 I gave my back to the smiter, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair. I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
7 For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded. Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
8 And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth.
2 O all ye that are pure in heart, lift up your heads and receive the pleasing word of God, and feast upon his love; for ye may, if your minds are firm, forever.
They are really cool.