Aubree is having a great time at the MTC, she loves her district, she has made lifelong friends.
Posts Tagged With: lds
Aubree opened her mission call back on November 7, 2013. She opened it in Rexburg, Idaho with her friends and family.
Date: March 20, 2014
Where: Provo MTC
Companion: Urling Shimai
On Saturday I got sick and the Chorotachi gave me a blessing that I would get better. Schmeil Choro did the first part and it was really cool because it was in Portuguese. Nelson Choro said the blessing and it was really comforting to have someone from Boise give it to me. I felt completely better the next day.
Eu estou com saudade de todos, e amo muito voces !! (Portuguese)
Back in late October Aubree created a Facebook Group where friends and family members could post where they thought she’d be going on her mission. A few people said Japan, and almost everyone guessed that she would be going overseas.
- November 1st: She found out from the Bishop that she was assigned a mission.
- November 7th: The mission call came. It had been sent to our parent’s home so that Aubree wouldn’t be tempted to open it without her family present. Our family drove from Boise to Rexburg and she opened the call… she found out she would be serving in the Nagoya, Japan mission.
- December 1st: Aubree received her endowments in the newly renovated Boise Idaho Temple to prepare for her mission.
- February 23rd: Aubree gave her Farewell Talk in the Star, Idaho Stake. There was also an open house at our parent’s home for friends and family to help send her off.
- March 5th: We woke up at 4 am to prepare to drive her to the Boise, Idaho Airport. At the airport we saw a family dropping off their daughter who was headed out on a flight to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Mexico. We also so a family dropping off their son who was also headed to a different mission in Japan. Her Aunt Rachel picked her up at the SLC Airport and dropped her off at the MTC around 9 am.
- March 6th: We received our first email from her and found out that her Preparation Days (P-Days) are on Thursdays.